Sunday, April 19, 2009

Positive Feedback

We're thankful for the good people who've emailed their thoughts about Why They Ride. It's a good feeling to know that our moto-documentary has touched the lives of others and inspired folks to get out and ride. Here are some recent notes we've received:

"Hey, great DVD! I have watched it 4 times and I am continuing to enjoy it!"

"I just finished watching Why They Ride and I really truly absolutely loved it! The documentary has such heart. So many parts just made me smile ear to ear. What I really liked was that the documentary was so inspiring about humanity and the beauty of life as well as about motorcycles."

"The DVD was wonderful. It was far better than some big budget productions I have seen. The soundtrack was great."

"I viewed the movie last evening and truly enjoyed it, particularly the human interest segments that you included. It's easy to tell that you had fun putting this together."

Thanks to all who write and share their thoughts!!

No comments: